Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh hi.

Hey there, AF. Forgive me for not being all that excited to see you. You had me thinking for a hot second that you might not show. But you did. So here we go, Cycle #8.

The Plan:
I ordered this month's OPKs from a different site than I usually do- saveontests dot com. They look like the same tests that I usually get from early-pregnancy-tests dot com but cost a lot less and have better reviews on peeonastick dot com, though I'm not entirely sure why.
I also ordered a month's supply of FertileCM, which, if it's name isn't indication enough, is supposed to help the body's production of fertile CM as opposed to hostile CM (I hate this term, for the record). My train of thought was this: I have always gotten yeast infections much easier than most people and occasionally Husbear's semen can cause an itching, burning sensation in my ladyparts...which obviously makes things slightly uncomfortable. I spoke with my old OB (back in NYC) about this a long time ago because I was concerned that I had a semen allergy. She told me that I may have pH issues that makes my interior skin very sensitive, and I'm wondering if that could also mean my CM is too acidic for Husbear's swimmers, and that's what's taking so long. So, let's see if this stuff helps reduce the acidity!
I restocked on raspberry leaf tea as well...gonna try to remember to have at least a cup a day.

Okay AF. It's been about...5 minutes. You have officially outstayed your welcome. Bye bye now. What's that? YOU'RE STAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 DAYS?! This is baloney. Feel free to take a nice 9 month stay elsewhere after this stint in my Ute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: