Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Late to the Party.

Okay. Where is AF?

I'm on CD29, which isn't anything monumental, except for the fact that I always have an LP of 14 days. Always. And I very clearly ovulated on CD13.
I went to bed the night before last with full AF cramps, so I took the Midol I mentioned yesterday and put on a liner, and woke up to nothing. I continued to see nothing, even when I ::ahem:: REALLY looked for it.
The cramps have since gone.
Normally I would consider this a tease, but my temps were in the basement the last two mornings, so surely she's coming.
But this morning, my temp went back up quite a bit (nothing spectacular, but back up over the coverline) and there is still no sign of AF.
So, what did I do, "just in case?" I took a test. BFN, of course. I also decided this month that BF does not stand for Big Fat in my head. It stands for Blast Fu..well, you know.
So come on, AF. You're late, and I'm trying to get Party #8 started! The sooner you come, the sooner you go, and then Husbear and I could get back to work! So come on. You don't get to be bearer of bad news and misery AND be late. That's just RUDE.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Think of it this way....a longer LP is better than a short one. I used to think I had a LP defect and that sucks. SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love: