Friday, October 1, 2010

Checking In.

Not much to report on the TTC front, considering AF is still hanging around like a lost puppy. She does this. I hate it.

But I figured I'd fill you in on some things in our life.

1. I got the job! Yay! It's not much money, but it's a little something for me to do each day, and a nice discount on really cute clothes and home goods. Always a bonus!

2. Yesterday my darling Husbear turned 27. He had class all day, but while he was gone I decorated the dining room and went grocery shopping to make him a fantastic hearty meal, since he told me he'd rather I cook than have us go out to celebrate. HUGE compliment right there, in my opinion! So I made a huge pot of corn crab chowder, and it was amazing. Seriously, I'm not even going to pretend to be humble...it kicked some serious chowder ass. Complete with an ice cold hard cider, it was the perfect cozy fall meal. And easy, too! After dinner we went out for a celebratory drink with another couple her who we adore. The real party is tonight, though. I'm even touching up my roots for it.

3. Husbear is talking to his doc this week about an S/A, since it's a cheap and easy way to make sure everything is going alright. I'm sure he's fine, but it would feel good to have one possibility ruled out, or if the count is a little low then we can see what we need to do to raise it. Hopefully his doc helps us out- he's a firm believer in not doing ANYTHING for a year. ANNOYING.

That's all...hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful OCTOBER air! This is my favorite month of the year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love: